We are your local Mortgage Lender
Let our experienced Mortgage Loan Officers help you purchase or refinance your dream home. We make it easy to find the loan that works for you.
Conventional & Specialized Programs*:
- Conforming and Jumbo loans to $3,000,000
- Fixed and Adjustable Rate Loans
- FHA Loan
- VA and USDA loans
- Agri-Access® Two-Step Mortgage for residential hobby farms
- Vesting Titles in Entities
- Fannie Mae Flex Mortgage—an alternative to FHA loans
- HARP II Refinance Program
Platinum Portfolio Loan Program*
- 5/1, 7/1 and 10/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage options
- Loan amounts up to $2,500,000
- Purchase or refinance transactions
- Cash out refinance available
- Eligible for Single Family; 1-4 units; PUDs; Condominiums
- Owner occupied, second home and investment properties are eligible
Competitive pricing and efficient, caring local service:
- Local appraisers for accurate, timely appraisals
- Local processing focused on exceptional service
- Local underwriting by knowledgeable professionals
- Local funding for smoother closings
Let's get started!
Once you have received your upfront disclosures including your Loan Estimate and you intend to proceed.
Heritage Oaks Bank is the right choice for your home loan or refinance needs. Just read these testimonials from homeowners and realtors:
"BOB DAVIS just closed a transaction for us under extreme hurdles that were completely unexpected. Bob moved on all cylinders and got the job done! Thank you, Bob, on a job well done!" - Anita Pulido
Financial Planner’s Testimonial
“CRAIG MARLO has been a valuable resource to our practice by helping our clients evaluate and select their mortgage options. We have also relied on his expertise for the refinance of our own home. In addition to being a knowledgeable professional he provides excellent customer service through every step of the transaction. We highly recommend Craig Marlo for your loan and refinancing needs .“ - Donald Ramirez, CFP and Helen Sipsas, MBA, CFPPeak Wealth Advisors, Inc.
*All loan products are subject to prior credit approval, and applicant’s individual credit score may affect rate availability.
Heritage Oaks Bank NMLS# 464418 | Member Coastal Housing Partnership