Personal MoneyPlus / Overdraft Protection
A superior line of credit that offers fast, easy access to funds
A Heritage Oaks Bank's MoneyPlus Credit Line1 offers a simple and convenient way to help you with your monthly cash flow. Plus, you can use it as a ready source of funds for major purchases, property taxes or to consolidate higher interest rate debt.
With a Personal MoneyPlus account, you can avoid returned checks, overdraft and non-sufficient fund fees. In the event that your checking account doesn't have enough money to cover a withdrawal or purchase, available funds are automatically transferred into your checking account. Protect yourself today from overdrafts and declined transactions today.
Personal MoneyPlus Features:
- Four convenient amounts available $1,000, $2,500, $5,000, and $10,000
- Automatically transfers available funds to your checking account when it becomes overdrawn
- Flexibility to pay in full or over time
- Fixed rate of interest and no maturity date
- Convenient monthly repayment terms, including minimum interest-only payments and auto-debit payment from your Heritage Oaks Bank checking account
A simple, straightforward way to borrow:
- No collateral required
- No balance transfer or cash advance fees, unlike other types of credit
- Low minimum payments-and you can pay in full whenever you want to reduce interest costs
|Description||Fee / Rate|
|Minimum Payment Due||5% of the outstanding credit balance or $25.00, whichever is greater|
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR)||12.00%|
At Heritage Oaks Bank, we deliver all our lending solutions with the diligence, expertise and service you have come to expect from us. Work with an expert who has a deep understanding of local markets and rates, a respect for the Central Coast community, and a proven commitment to local consumers.
To learn more about our Personal MoneyPlus Line of Credit, visit a Financial Services Representative at any of our Central Coast locations, or call 805.369.5200.
Get the financial control and freedom to manage your personal cash flow no matter what life brings your way, including unplanned expenses now and in the future.
- 1 All products subject to credit approval.