Business Money market Account
Competitive interest rates with easy access to funds
Build your wealth with a Business Money Market Account from Heritage Oaks Bank. Our accounts are FDIC-insured and offer more competitive interest rates than a typical savings account, while still allowing you easy access to your company's assets. Add the convenience of check writing, and our Business Money Market Account will be hard to pass up.
- Earn higher interest rates on balances over $2,500.001
- Free online banking
- Free web bill pay
- No service charge for balances over $2,500.002
- Six free debits per month3
- Check imaging services available
- Unlimited free deposits
- Low opening deposit of $1,000
- Unsecured business or professional lines of credit available for qualified applicants
- Increase the purchasing power of your business instantly with our Business Edition® Visa® Card - no annual fee and a free Ultimate Rewards® program4
- Save on monthly maintenance fees for your Premier Business Checking account by boosting your combined balance above $15,000
Check out our Current Rates today.
- See Fee Schedule and Truth in Savings Disclosure for additional fees, charges, terms and conditions that may apply to your account.
- 1 Rates are subject to change daily and fees will reduce earnings. A daily collected balance method is used to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the collected principal in the account each day. Interest will be compounded daily and will be credited to the account every month on the statement cycle date.
- 2 Account holders must maintain a monthly average balance of $2,500.00 to avoid a $10 monthly fee.
- 3 Transactions involving this account are limited by law. You may only make up to six withdrawals and/or transfers each monthly statement period by check, preauthorized or automatic transfer (e.g., automatic payments to an insurance company), draft, point-of-sale debit card, telephone and/or online banking. Note: We count checks for purposes of the transaction limitation as of the date we post them to your account (not as of the date you write them). If you exceed this limitation, we may refuse to honor the excessive transactions, remove your transfer privileges, close the account without prior notice, convert it to another type of account, and/or impose a fee for exceeding the limits. Withdrawals after six are assessed a charge of $15 each. Converts to Basic Business Checking after three consecutive months of excessive activity to save you money.
- 4 Visa® credit card with no annual fee for qualifying businesses upon credit approval.