Business Money market Account
Competitive interest rates with easy access to funds
Build your wealth with a Business Money Market Account from Heritage Oaks Bank. Our accounts are FDIC-insured and offer more competitive interest rates than a typical savings account, while still allowing you easy access to your company's assets. Add the convenience of check writing, and our Business Money Market Account will be hard to pass up.
- Earn higher interest rates on balances over $2,500.001
- Free online banking
- Free web bill pay
- No service charge for balances over $2,500.002
- Six free debits per month3
- Check imaging services available
- Unlimited free deposits
- Low opening deposit of $1,000
- Unsecured business or professional lines of credit available for qualified applicants
- Increase the purchasing power of your business instantly with our Business Edition® Visa® Card - no annual fee and a free Ultimate Rewards® program4
- Save on monthly maintenance fees for your Premier Business Checking account by boosting your combined balance above $15,000
Check out our Current Rates today.
- See Fee Schedule and Truth in Savings Disclosure for additional fees, charges, terms and conditions that may apply to your account.
- 1 Rates are subject to change daily and fees will reduce earnings. A daily collected balance method is used to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the collected principal in the account each day. Interest will be compounded daily and will be credited to the account every month on the statement cycle date.
- 2 Account holders must maintain a monthly average balance of $2,500.00 to avoid a $10 monthly fee.
- 3 Under Federal regulations related to these types of accounts, account holders are allowed up to six withdrawals or transfers from their account in any calendar month. ATM withdrawals and deposits are not subject to these limits. Withdrawals after 6 are assessed a charge of $15 each. Converts to Simply Amazing Free Business Checking after three consecutive months of excessive activity, to save you money.
- 4 Visa® credit card with no annual fee for qualifying businesses upon credit approval.