Certificates of deposit (Cd)
The FDIC-insured term savings option to help you realize your dreams
Are you saving for vacation, tuition, taxes or any other future expense? Are you most comfortable picking stable investments? Do you have some money saved that you won't need to use for a while? Heritage Oaks Bank's CDs offer higher earnings at a guaranteed rate of return, and are insured by the FDIC.
- Excellent and competitive rates
- Principal available for withdrawal at maturity1
- Opening balances from $1,000.00 and up
- Flexible maturities available, from 30 days to 5 years2
- Compounded interest calculated on a 365-day basis for all CDs
- Transfer the interest earned to your Heritage Oaks Bank checking or savings account automatically - monthly, quarterly or annually3
Click here for Current Rates on our financial products.
- 1 Withdrawals must occur during the 10-day grace period at maturity; otherwise CDs will auto renew for a term and at interest rates in effect at time of maturity. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.
- 2 Terms over 1-year set-up in monthly increments.
- 3 Transferring interest will reduce the compounded interest you earn on your CD, resulting in a lower annual percentage yield to you