The practical, flexible solution for reaching your savings goals
We recognize the simple things in life are often the best. Our Simple Savings account is a great option for first time savers 18 and up, or anyone who wants convenient access to their money.
- Earns interest1
- Heritage Oaks Bank ATM card2
- Online Banking
- Six total withdrawls or transfers allowed per month3
- Build your balance with automatic transfers from your Heritage Oaks Bank checking account
- Unlimited free deposits
- Link your Simple Savings account to your checking account to avoid those occasional overdrafts4
- Minimum opening deposit of $100.00
Service Charge: $6.00 per quarter
Ways to waive quarterly service charge:
- Maintain an average balance of $250
- See Fee Schedule and Truth in Savings Disclosure for additional fees, charges, terms and conditions that may apply to your account.
- 1 A daily collected balance method is used to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the collected principal in the account each day. Interest will be compounded daily and will be credited to the account quarterly. Rate is variable and may change daily. Fees may reduce earnings.
- 2 Replacement card and merchant fees may apply.
- 3 Pursuant to federal law pertaining to this type of account, there is a limitation of six (6) telephone, pre-authorized and/or automatic transfers and withdrawals during a calendar month. Heritage Oaks Bank charges $2.00 per withdrawals or transfer from the account beyond the first three (3) each quarter.
- 4 Overdraft transfer fee is $10.00 per transfer.