The practical, flexible solution for reaching your savings goals
We recognize the simple things in life are often the best. Our FDIC-insured Simple Savings account is a great option for first time savers 18 and up, or anyone who wants convenient access to their money.
- No quarterly service charge if average balances stays above $250.001
- 3 free debits per quarter2
- Free ATM card
- Unlimited free deposits
- Free Online Banking
- Low opening deposit of $100.00
- Access your account anytime online or by phone
- Avoid overdraft fees and link your Simple Savings account to your
checking account for those occasional overdrafts3
- Access your checking and your savings account with a single ATM card
- A daily collected balance method is used to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the collected principal in the account each day. Interest will be compounded daily and will be credited to the account quarterly.
- 1 Below $250.00 average balance, $6.00 per quarter.
- 2 Debits beyond three are $2.00 each.
- 3 Sweep withdrawals are subject to Federal Regulation D, which limits the number of transfers / withdrawals you make from your account to no more than six per statement period.