Classic Money Market personal
Competitive interest rates with easy access to funds.
Our Classic Money Market Personal Account offers more competitive interest rates than a typical savings account, while still allowing you easy access to your funds. Add the convenience of check-writing, and this is an account that's hard to pass up!
- Earns tiered interest starting at $2,5001
- Online Banking
- Heritage Oaks Bank Debit Card2
- Six total withdrawals or transfers allowed per month3
- Check imaging services available
- Minimum opening deposit of $1,000
Service Charge: $10
Ways to waive the monthly service charge:
- Maintain an average daily balance of $2,500
Check out our Current Rates today.
To learn more about our Classic Money Market Personal Account, visit a Financial Services Representative at any of our Central Coast locations, or call us at 805.369.5200.
- See Fee Schedule and Truth in Savings Disclosure for additional fees, charges, terms and conditions that may apply to your account.
- 1 Rates are subject to change daily and fees will reduce earnings. A daily collected balance method is used to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the collected principal in the account each day. Interest will be compounded daily and will be credited to the account every month on the statement cycle date. Rate is variable and may change daily. Fees may reduce earnings. For current rates on all Heritage Oaks Bank products, please download our most current rate sheet, or speak with a Financial Services Representative.
- 2 Replacement card and merchant fees may apply.
- 3 Transactions involving this account are limited by law. You may only make up to six withdrawals and/or transfers each monthly statement period by check, preauthorized or automatic transfer (e.g., automatic payments to an insurance company), draft, point-of-sale debit card, telephone and/or online banking. Note: We count checks for purposes of the transaction limitation as of the date we post them to your account (not as of the date you write them). If you exceed this limitation, we may refuse to honor the excessive transactions, remove your transfer privileges, close the account without prior notice, convert it to another type of account, and/or impose a fee for exceeding the limits. Withdrawals after six are assessed a charge of $15 each. Converts to Regular Checking after three consecutive months of excessive activity to save you money.