Classic Money Market personal
Competitive interest rates with easy access to funds - a simply amazing combination!
Our Classic Money Market Personal Account offers more competitive interest rates than a typical savings account, while still allowing you easy access to your funds. Add the convenience of check-writing, and this is an account that's hard to pass up!
- Earn interest on balances over $2,500.001
- No service charge for balances over $2,500.002
- 6 free debits per month3
- Check imaging services available
- Opening deposit of $1,000.00
Check out our Current Rates today.
- See Fee Schedule and Truth in Savings Disclosure for additional fees, charges, terms and conditions that may apply to your account.
- 1 Rates are subject to change daily and fees will reduce earnings. A daily collected balance method is used to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the collected principal in the account each day. Interest will be compounded daily and will be credited to the account every month on the statement cycle date. For current rates on all Heritage Oaks Bank products, please download our most current rate sheet, or speak with a Financial Services Representative.
- 2 Account holders must maintain a minimum average monthly balance of $2,500 to avoid a $10 monthly fee.
- 3 Under Federal regulations related to these types of accounts, account holders are allowed up to six withdrawals or transfers from their account in any calendar month. ATM withdrawals and deposits are not subject to these limits. Withdrawals after six are assessed a charge of $15 each. Converts to RegularChecking after three consecutive months of excessive activity to save you money.