A simple checking account that leaves you free from worry
Regular Checking is an everyday personal checking solution that is loaded with additional benefits. This account is right for you if you have direct deposit or keep the balance requirements.
- Free bank stock checks - one order per year; or $8 credit on another style
- Free Debit Card1
- Free Check Safekeeping - images available upon request
- Free Online Banking
- Free Online Bill Pay2
- Free Mobile Banking3
- Free Account Alerts
- Free Combined Statement / eStatements available
- Minimum opening deposit of $25
Service Charge: $5 per statement period or $6 with paper statement
Ways to Waive the Monthly Service Charge
You must meet only ONE of the following to waive the service charge:
- $750 minimum daily balance, OR
- $1,500 average daily balance4, OR
- Direct Deposit or other ACH credit of $250
A checking account for minors ages 16-18
We'll waive the monthly service charge on our Regular Checking account until age 18. ATM card is issued in place of a debit card. A parent signer is required on the account. The minor can be younger than 16 with parental consent.
To learn more about our Regular Checking account, visit a Financial Services Representative at any of our Central Coast locations or call 805.369.5200.
- See Fee Schedule and Truth in Savings Disclosure for additional fees, charges, terms and conditions that may apply to your account. This account does not earn interest.
- 1. Replacement card and merchant fees may apply.
- 2. Fee may apply for expedited check and ACH requests.
- 3. Heritage Oaks Bank does not charge for the Mobile Banking service; however, your wireless provider may charge for internet access and text message. Please check with your wireless provider.
- 4. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the statement period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.