Personal interest Checking
An interest checking account where higher balances and higher interest go hand-in-hand
Earn higher interest for your higher balances and get loads of extras, while preserving immediate access to your money. A Heritage Oaks Bank Personal Interest Checking account gives you the variety of features you need, without limiting your liquidity.
- Higher interest rates for your higher balances. Tiered interest starts at $1.001
- Free premier bank stock checks - or $8 credit on another style
- Free Debit Card2
- Free Check Safekeeping - images available upon request
- Two Cashier's Checks per month - free of charge
- Two Traveler's Check orders per month - free of charge
- Two VISA® Gift Cards per month - free of charge3
- Free Online Banking
- Free Online Bill Pay4
- Free Mobile Banking5
- Free Account Alerts
- Free Combined Statement / eStatements available
- Minimum opening deposit of $50
Service Charge: $10 per statement period or $12 with paper statement
Ways to Waive the Monthly Service Charge:
You must meet only ONE of the following to waive the service charge:
- Maintain an average daily balance of $2,000,6 OR
- Maintain a combined average balance of $10,000,7 OR
- 15 Debit Card transactions per statement period
To learn more about our Personal Interest Checking account, visit a Financial Services Representative at any of our Central Coast locations or call 805.369.5200.
- See Fee Schedule and Truth in Savings Disclosure for additional fees, charges, terms and conditions that may apply to your account.
- 1. A daily balance method is used to calculate interest. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Interest is compounded on a 365-day basis and credited to your account every month on the statement cycle date.
- 2. Replacement card and merchant fees may apply.
- 3. Merchant and inactivity fees may apply.
- 4. Fee may apply for expedited check and ACH requests.
- 5. Heritage Oaks Bank does not charge for the Mobile Banking service; however, your wireless provider may charge for internet access and text message. Please check with your wireless provider.
- 6. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the statement period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
- 7. Combined deposit balances exclude business account balances and certificate of deposit balances.