Stay Connected with Your Money. Anytime. Anywhere. 24/7!With Online Banking at Heritage Oaks Bank, you can easily access your entire portfolio- checking, savings, CDs, and loan balances—with the click of your mouse. View your balances and transfer funds, see what checks have come through, get your bills paid and place stop payments, all without having to use the phone, buy stamps, or wait for your monthly statement by mail.
- Free and secure online account access
- View account balances
- View paid check images to track and confirm bill payments & other expenses
- Transfer funds between your accounts as needed or set-up automatic re-occuring transfers
- Make external transfers or transfer funds to other Heritage Oaks Bank customers
- Make payments to your Heritage Oaks Bank loans
- Place stop payments
- Enhanced security with Transaction Authorization Tokens. Click here to learn more.
- Transactional Fraud Detection. Click here to learm more.
- Mobile Banking - carry your bank with you. Access your accounts at your convenience with your mobile device. Sign up today in Online Banking or click here to learn more about Mobile Banking.
- With eDelivery, you can view your monthly statement online as soon as it is available. You can also view your Certificate of Deposit and Individual Retirement Account notices within eDelivery.
- Save time and reduce paperwork with free Online Bill Pay1. Sign up in Online Banking.
- Get a snapshot of your account with the customizable dashboard. Add or remove dashboard elements like account overview, pending transactions or secure messages to fit your needs. See Dashboard link in the Accounts menu.
- Receive transaction and security alerts by phone, email or text message. We have dozens of transaction and security alerts available. Set-up transaction and security alerts in the Preferences menu.
- Personal finance manager: Assists with maximizing deposits at multiple banks, budgeting and more.
Disclosures & User Guides:
- 1 For your security, online bill pay will be discontinued after three months of inactivity.