A better way to bank on the go.
Mobile Banking allows you to access your account information and make transfers from the convenience of your web-enabled portable device. Now with two mobile options including an internet browser-based service and an app for your iPhone or Android, there's no need to wait until you are at your computer to do your banking. Mobile Banking is a secure and convenient way to access your accounts while saving time to do the fun things in life.
Two ways to use Mobile Banking on your phone.
- Browser Based Mobile Banking: This option allows you to access your Online Banking profile through web-optimized pages in the internet browser installed on your mobile device.
- Apps for iPhone® and Andriod™: Download the free Heritage Oaks Bank mobile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play for Android and enjoy an enhanced mobile banking experience with these specially designed apps.
What is required to enroll in Mobile Banking?
- You must be an online banking customer of Heritage Oaks Bank
- Your Online Login ID and Password for Online Banking
- An active Heritage Oaks Bank deposit account
- A mobile access device (smartphone)
How do I get started using Mobile Banking?
In order to start using either Mobile Banking option, you must first enroll in Mobile Banking through Online Banking.
- Login to your Online Banking service and select the "Mobile" option from the Preferences menu on the left side of your page.
- Here you will find the Mobile Preferences page which allows you to quickly enroll in Mobile Banking. Simply check the box that indicates that you want your User ID and Password to be enabled for use on your smartphone (see example below).
- If you'd like to use the Browser Based Mobile Banking, you will need the mobile banking web address to access your accounts. On the same mobile preferences page, provide your email address in the box available and the web address will be emailed to you or you can simply copy and paste the address listed (see right).
- If you would like to perform transactions through Mobile Banking, you must also create a Mobile Authorization Code. In Mobile Preferences, select the tab titled "Mobile Authorizations". Here you will see a box to enter your own Mobile Authorization Code (MAC). Your code must be numeric and 4 digits in length.
- For iPhone and Android users, the last step is to download the free Heritage Oaks Bank Mobile Banking app from the App Store or Google Play.