Buying an existing Business?
- 3-years Federal Personal Tax Returns, including all schedules (state returns are not necessary)
- Current Interim Business Financial Statement (less than 90-days old)
- Business Debt Schedule balanced to current Business Financial Statement
- Aging Report of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable balanced to current Business Financial Statement
- Personal Financial Statement, SBA form 413 (PDF)
- Month-to-Month Business Cash Flow Projections (PDF)
- Seller's 3-years Federal Personal Tax Returns, including all schedules (state returns are not necessary) or Seller's Schedule "C" as reported in their Personal Tax Returns, if the business has operated as a Sole-Proprietorship, as a one Member Limited Liability Company, or a s a husband/wife General Partnership, whereby 1065 Partnership Tax Returns were not filed
- Seller's Current Business Financial Statement (less than 90-days old)
- Seller's Business Debt Schedule (PDF) balanced to Current Business Financial Statement
- Seller's Aging of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable (Excel) balanced to Current Business Financial Statement
- Copy of Purchase Agreement
- Seller to complete the Environmental Risk Questionnaire (PDF), if real estate is part of the purchase
- Copy of Bulk Escrow instructions. All business purchases will require a bulk escrow. The purpose of the bulk transfer law is to afford the creditors of a business an opportunity to satisfy their claims before the transfer takes place.
- Regular Mail - 361 Town Center West, Santa Maria, CA 93458,
attention: SBA Department
- Drop Off at any Branch - We're in your neighborhood, please feel free to bring your information to any of our branch locations and request that your package be delivered to the SBA Department at the Town Center West Office.
- Email - Please remember to password protect your confidential and valuable information.
- Fax - (805) 346.8049, Attention SBA Department. If you choose to fax your confidential and valuable information, we prefer if you do so during our office hours, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.