I need an SBA loan for several of the reasons listed
- 3-years Federal Personal and Business Tax Returns, including all schedules (state returns are not necessary)
- Current Business Financial Statement (less than 90-days old)
- Business Debt Schedule (PDF) balanced to current Business Financial Statement
- Aging of Accounts Receivable and Payable (Excel) balanced to current Business Financial Statement
- Personal Financial Statement, SBA Form 413 (PDF)
- Month-to-Month Business Cash Flow Projections (Excel)
You must provide the Additional Items for EACH reason you are seeking an SBA loan. Below are links to the various categories:
Return your documents and forms in the method most convenient for you:
- Regular Mail - 1035 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, attention: SBA Department
- Drop Off at any Branch - We're in your neighborhood, please feel free to bring your information to any of our branch locations and request that your package be delivered to the SBA Department at the Santa BarbaraOffice.
- Email - Please remember to password protect your confidential and valuable information.
- Fax - (805) 967.3610, Attention SBA Department. If you choose to fax your confidential and valuable information, we prefer if you do so during our office hours, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.