I need an SBA loan for several of the reasons listed
- 3-years Federal Personal and Business Tax Returns, including all schedules (state returns are not necessary)
- Current Business Financial Statement (less than 90-days old)
- Business Debt Schedule (PDF) balanced to current Business Financial Statement
- Aging of Accounts Receivable and Payable (Excel) balanced to current Business Financial Statement
- Personal Financial Statement, SBA Form 413 (PDF)
- Month-to-Month Business Cash Flow Projections (Excel)
You must provide the Additional Items for EACH reason you are seeking an SBA loan. Below are links to the various categories:
Return your documents and forms in the method most convenient for you:
- Regular Mail - 361 Town Center West, Santa Maria, CA 93458, attention: SBA Department
- Drop Off at any Branch - We're in your neighborhood, please feel free to bring your information to any of our branch locations and request that your package be delivered to the SBA Department at the Town Center West Office.
- Email - Please remember to password protect your confidential and valuable information.
- Fax - (805) 346.8049, Attention SBA Department. If you choose to fax your confidential and valuable information, we prefer if you do so during our office hours, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.