Business MoneyPlus1 / Overdraft Protection
A superior line of credit that offers fast, easy access to funds
When you open a Business MoneyPlus Credit Line with Heritage Oaks Bank, you get much more than just a financing solution. You get a trusted financial advisor dedicated to helping your small business succeed. We make business financing easy with a variety of lending solutions to tailor fit your business needs.
With a Business MoneyPlus account, you can avoid returned checks, overdraft and non-sufficient fund fees. In the event that your checking account doesn't have enough money to cover a withdrawal or purchase, available funds are automatically transferred into your business checking account from your MoneyPlus line of credit. Protect your business today with MoneyPlus Overdraft Protection.
Business MoneyPlus Features:
- Available for amounts starting at $1,000 and up to $25,000
- Gives your business access to funds whenever you need them
- Automatically transfers available funds to your checking account when it becomes overdrawn
- Flexibility to pay in full or over time
- Convenient monthly repayment terms, including minimum interest-only payments and auto-debit payment from your Heritage Oaks Bank checking account
A simple, straightforward way to borrow:
- No collateral required
- No balance transfer or cash advance fees, unlike other types of credit
- Low minimum payments-and you can pay in full whenever you want to reduce interest costs
|Loan Amount||Rate||Floor||Fee||Minimum Payment|
|$1,000 - $10,000||Prime + 7.0%||11.0%||$25 annual fee||5% of the outstanding balance|
|$10,001 - $50,000||Prime + 5.0%||9.0%||$50 annual fee||5% of the outstanding balance|
To learn more about our Business MoneyPlus Line of Credit, visit a Financial Services Representative at any of our Central Coast locations, or call 805.369.5200.
At Heritage Oaks Bank, we deliver all our lending solutions with the diligence, expertise and service you have come to expect from us. Work with an expert who has a deep understanding of local markets and rates, a respect for the Central Coast community, and a proven commitment to local businesses..
- 1 All products subject to credit approval.