Simply Amazing Premier Business Checking
The checking account that lets you get back to managing your business
Maintain flexability with your higher balances and get loads of extras, while preserving immediate access to your money. Our Simply Amazing Premier Business Checking account gives you the breadth of features you need to manage your business without limiting your liquidity.
- No service charge for balances over $1,500 and/or combined monthly average deposit relationship
of $15,000 and up1
- Free ATM transactions2
- Free online bill pay3
- Free business VISA® Debit Card
- Free business online banking
- Up to 500 deposits, deposited items or check written per statement cycle4
- Opening deposit of $500
Cash Management Solutions4
- Business Credit Cards
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Direct Deposit and Direct Payment
- Positive Pay
- Wire Transfer Services
- Merchant Services
- Payroll Services
- Take advantage of our special check offer! Receive a free starter business check package (limited selection) or a $75 credit toward the purchase of another business check style when you:
- Enroll in Online Banking
- Signup for eStatement delivery, AND:
- Open an additional account or Cash Management Service
- Focus on your own work, not paperwork, with our check imaging services
- Experience the reassurance of our available overdraft credit line5
- For your business travel and employee reward needs, no fee for Traveler's Checks or VISA® Gift Cards; and 3 free Cashier's Checks per month
To learn more about our Simply Amazing Premier Business Checking account, visit a Financial Services Representative at any of our locations, call us at 805.369.5200 or simply click on the Request More Information button above.
- 1 Monthly service charge of $10 if balance requirements are not met.
- 2 Other institutions may assess point-of-sale charges or surcharges.
- 3 For your security, we'll discontinue web bill pay service after three months of inactivity.
- 4 Clients may be converted to Account Analysis if the account reaches 500 or more deposits, deposited items or checks written per statement cycle including ATM, night deposit, armored car or courier deposits OR utilizes a Cash Management Service such as ACH Origination, Remote Deposit Capture, Positive Pay, Third Party Deposits, Lockbox or Courier.
- 5 Overdraft line of credit through our MoneyPlus product, for those who qualify.