Premier Business Checking
The checking account that lets you get back to managing your business
Maintain flexibility with your higher balances and get loads of extras, while preserving immediate access to your money. Our Premier Business Checking account gives you the breadth of features you need to manage your business without limiting your liquidity.
- Opening deposit of $500
- Monthly service charge is $10 with eStatements and $11 with paper statements
- Three ways to waive monthly service charge:
$2,500 minimum daily balance OR $5,000 average daily balance1 OR $15,000 combined relationship monthly average balance2
- Up to 500 items allowed without an additional 3
- Free Check Images available
- Free Business Debit Card4
- Free Online Banking
- Free Online Bill Pay5
- 3 free Cashier's Checks per month
- No fee for Traveler's Checks
- No fee for Gift Cards6
- Special offer on first check order: No charge for business check package (limited selection) or $75 credit toward purchase of another business check style. Shipping costs included.
Ask about our Cash Management Solutions:
- Business Credit Cards
- Remote Deposit Capture3
- Direct Deposit and Direct Payment3
- Positive Pay3
- Wire Transfer Services
- Merchant Services
- Payroll Services
To learn more about our Premier Business Checking account, visit a Financial Services Representative at any of our locations, call us at 805.369.5200 or simply click on the Request More Information button above.
- See Fee Schedule and Truth in Savings Disclosure for additional fees, charges, terms and conditions that may apply to your account. This account does not earn interest.
- 1. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the statement period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
- 2. Combined deposit balance include balances from business checking, savings and money market accounts only.
- 3. Clients may be converted to Account Analysis if the account reaches 500 or more deposits, deposited items or checks written per statement cycle including ATM, night deposit, armored car or courier deposits or utilizes a Cash Management Service such as ACH origination, Remote Deposit Capture, Positive Pay, Third Party deposits, Lockbox or Courier.
- 4. Replacement card and merchant fees may apply.
- 5. Fee may apply for expedited check and ACH requests.
- 6. Merchant and inactivity fees may apply.