The solution that makes sense for your business and your budget.
With Account Analysis from Heritage Oaks Bank, your account balance does the work for you. Receive an earnings credit calculated from your monthly average balance to reduce or offset account maintenance fees and per transaction fees. This service was created for business customers utilizing Heritage Oaks Bank's Cash Management Solutions, such as Commercial Capture Xpress (CCX) or businesses with high transaction volumes.
- Receive an earnings credit based on your average monthly balance. The credit can be used to offset the monthly maintenance fee and the per item fees.
- Per item pricing for the services you actually use.
- Detailed monthly analysis statement to monitor account activity easily.
- Businesses that meet account qualifications:
|› Use of Cash Management Services like ACH Origination, CCX Remote Deposit or Positive Pay|
|› 500 or more deposits, deposited items and checks written per statement cycle1|
|› Use of other convenient services like Courier and Armored Car Services|
Account analysis fees for commonly used services2:
|Account Maintenance (per account)||$18.00||Deposits||$1.25|
|Checks Paid & Cashed||$0.15||Stop Payments||$28.00|
|Checks Deposited||$0.12||Outgoing Wire Transfers||$20.00|
|Currency/Coin Deposited||$1.20 per $1,000||ACH Debits/Credits||$0.15|
|Currency Provided||$1.20 per $1,000||ACH Origination||$0.07|
|Click here to see a complete pricing schedule||CCX Deposited Items||$0.09|
To learn more about Account Analysis, visit a Financial Services Representative at any of our locations, call us at 805.369.5200 or simply click on the Request More Information button above.
- 1 Clients may be converted to Account Analysis if the account reaches 500 or more deposits, deposited items or checks written per statement cycle including ATM, night deposit, armored car or courier deposits OR utilizes a Cash Management Service such as ACH Origination, Remote Deposit Capture, Positive Pay, Third Party Deposits, Lockbox or Courier.
- 2 Speak with an account representative for a complete list of fees. All Heritage Oaks Bank accounts are subject to the Miscellaneous Pricing Schedule given at account opening and available by clicking here.