Business Interest Checking
An interest-earning checking solution for sole proprietors and Not For Profit organizations.
In addition to the convenience of free online banking and bill pay, this account really puts your funds to work, paying interest on your checking balance.
- Earns tiered interest starting at $25,000.00.1 Click here to view rates.
- $100 to open
- Monthly service charge is $11 with eStatements or $12 with paper statements
- Two ways to waive monthly service charge:
$5,000 minimum daily balance OR $10,000 average daily balance2
- Up to 500 items allowed without an additional charge3
- Free Check Images available
- Free Business Debit Card4
- Free Online Banking
- Free Online Bill Pay5
- 3 free Cashier’s Checks per month
- No fee for Traveler’s Checks
- No fee for Gift Cards6
- Special Check Offer: No charge for starter business check package (limited selection) or $75 credit toward purchase of another business check style. Shipping costs included.
Ask us about our Cash Management Solutions:
- Business Credit Cards
- Remote Deposit Capture3
- Direct Deposit and Direct Payment3
- Positive Pay3
- Wire Transfer Services
- Merchant Services
- Payroll Services
To learn more about our Business Interest Checking account, visit a Financial Services Representative at any of our locations, call us at 805.369.5200 or simply click on the Request More Information button above.
- See Fee Schedule and Truth in Savings Disclosure for additional fees, charges, terms and conditions that may apply to your account.
- 1. A daily balance method is used to calculate interest. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Interest is compounded on a 365 day basis and credited to your account every month on the statement cycle date.
- 2. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the statement period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
- 3. Clients may be converted to Account Analysis if the account reaches 500 or more deposits, deposited items or checks written per statement cycle including ATM, night deposit, armored car or courier deposits or utilizes a Cash Management Service such as ACH origination, Remote Deposit Capture, Positive Pay, Third Party deposits, Lockbox or Courier.
- 4. Replacement card and merchant fees may apply.
- 5. Fee may apply for expedited check and ACH requests.
- 6. Merchant and inactivity fees may apply.